Assignment 2 - draft concept
TLC (Think, Learn & Create) using Mind Maps
- online discussion
- online presentation (using Elluminate or Skype)
Collaborative facilitation with Elaine Dittert
This session is designed to provide participants with pointers to help you gather and organise large amounts of data and provide a clear overview, analyse your thoughts, identify problem solving ideas and generate more ideas with clarity, efficiency and accuracy.
Promotions for the session:
- Jennifer Goddard, BBus (Admin), Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Master Trainer in Buzan Advanced Learning Techniques, inspirational Director of the Buzan Centre in Australia and New Zealand and co-founder of Mindwerx International.
- Jennie Vickers, Buzan Licensed Instructor, (senior advanced coach), Masters of Management, Diploma in BA, BA Law (Hons), Leadership NZ alumnus.
Mind maps are a dynamic way to capture significant points of information. They use a global format, allowing information to be displayed in the same way that our brain functions in many directions simultaneously.
Friday 31 October 11 am (+13 hrs GMT)
Background information .....
Discussion starters ..... (taken from Discussion postings and threads from potential participants) .....
Technical support services:
- Skype - Conference call (internet access, preferably Broadband, webcam and headset with microphone)
- Access to YouTube, Wikieducator, Wikipedia
- Adobe Reader
- Microsoft Office - MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Register to a free online collaborative mind map program ....
Issues to consider:
- time of online event (may conflict, respond to feedback)
- if oversubscribed (maximum 24 participants at session), arrange alternative event/s
- loss of internet connection ... Plan B?
- History of conversation .....